If your dog shows signs of stiffness or begins limping, you may assume that arthritis is to blame. Unfortunately, joint pain can also be a sign of canine Lyme disease. Learning the facts about thi ...View Article
Welcome to the
Animal Medical Center of Mid-America
Your Veterinarian in St. Louis, MO
Call us at 314-951-1534
Hot cars are deadly for pets!
Preventative Care Plans: Year Round Wellness for Your Pet!
New on the AMCMA blog:
Why choose the Animal Medical Center of Mid-America?
- Three St. Louis area locations in St. Louis City, Chesterfield, and Maryland Heights
- Highly skilled veterinarians, providing a wealth of knowledge to our clients
- State-of-the-art equipment for a wide range of services including wellness exams, diagnostics, laser therapy, surgery and dental procedures
- Affordable health care packages for your dog or cat
- Low-cost spay/neuter programs
- All proceeds benefit animals in need at Humane Society of Missouri shelters
At the Animal Medical Center of Mid-America, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
St. Louis Veterinarian | Animal Medical Center of Mid-America | 314-951-1534 | Fax: 314-951-1574
1201 Macklind Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110